HP Printer is Offline
Is your hp printer showing offline status? If so, then simply know why the HP printer is an offline blog post that we are offering you. We will tell you that what are the basic techniques you can use when your hp printer is offline and how to fix it. Now no more trouble with your hp printer. no more offline issues at your doorsteps. You can easily call at the HP printer Technicians for any help as well.
Basic Techniques to Fix “HP Printer is Offline” Problem
- The printer should be in wake-up mode. There should be no sleep or idle mode in it.
- Reboot your printer & wait for a minute. Now try to print something.
- Cancel the pending print jobs from printers and devices and reboot your laptop or computer once.
- If printer joins with USB, unplug the printer from your computer & plug it in other port of the machine.
- If you are using a wireless printer, you need to ensure that your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi properly.
You may start to follow the upcoming steps if you get an offline error message.
Advanced Guide to Fix Why HP Printer is Offline Issue
Check Network Connection
Many people deal with HP printer offline problem for the network connection. They simply connect their computer & printer with different networks.
This is why they are not able to print anything from their printers & receive printer offline error message.
That’s why you need to check the connection first. Be sure your printer and computer are connected with the same network and it should ping successfully.
Setup Hp printer as a Default Printer
If you have installed various printers on your computer, there may be chances you give print command to the wrong printer. there may also be a reason that your HP printer is showing the offline error message. In this circumstance, go to printer properties from the computer and select your HP printer as a default printer.
- Go to the control panel by searching in the taskbar and open devices and printers.
- Now right-click on the hp printer properties and checkmark on Set as default printer.
Restart the printer pool service
If you still get hp printer is an offline issue, restart the printer pool service.
- Go to the service manager.
- Right-click on print spooler services and click on properties.
- Now click on the reboot button.
Now there will be no questions like “why hp printer is offline”. We hope that you have understood the basic troubleshooting of HP printer. now simply dial the HP Technicians at their toll-free support number and they will be ready to help you out in the matter related to all the HP printer issues. Simply getting support will help you out in all the troublesome.