HP printer setup process: HP printers are highly efficient and come at an affordable price range for home and office use. The printers are easy to use, dynamic printing quality, laser-quality text and are compatible even on devices like smartphones and tablets. These days having unparallel printing quality, efficiency and high-end quality is an essential part of a print job, and HP printers provide it all.
Whether you need a HP printer setup for business needs or personal use, the HP printers are the best-suited choice for all, as they meet the requirements of all without compromising on the quality and outstanding features. If you have recently bought an HP printer, then you will have to learn about the HP printer setup. Here we will discuss step by step about the setup/installation process in detail.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
HP Printer setup step by step latest guide | Undoubtedly, HP printers are one of the leading manufacturers of printers in the market. They have printers that incorporate innovation at a pretty reasonable price. Their printers are known for having top quality and above all some of the most outstanding features in the business. Here are some of the most basic features of the HP printer.
- High-end print quality at an affordable price range.
- Smart business productivity.
- Incredible printing speed without any delay.
- High volume printing.
First of all, you need to install the software for the HP printer setup. Also, make sure to download the latest software available for the device as well as the HP printer. You will also need to make sure that the software you download is compatible with the printer and the Operating System you are using on the computer. Moreover, the device on which are installing the software should be connected to the same network as the HP printer. Installing software is an important step that you need to follow for the HP printer setup easy steps.
- Download the software from the HP site.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen until you see ‘connection type’.
- Choose between the ‘network’, or ‘wireless’ option.
- Now, follow the simple instruction that will be prompted on the screen to complete the installing process.
Using a USB cable is one of the easiest ways that you can try for the HP printer setup on Windows. Here are the steps you need to follow to set up an HP printer using a USB cable.
Prepare the HP Printer Setup
Firstly, you will have to remove any other printer version that has been installed previously.
- Check if the HP printer is turned on.
- Get a USB cable that is in good condition.
- Verify the USB port on the computer. If you are trying to connect through a USB hub then the printer may not able to get proper power supply.
If you have connected the HP printer setup with the USB cable while installing the HP drivers you will have to follow the next steps otherwise you can skip it.
- Take out the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
- Go to the Windows and then ‘device’. And, then select ‘devices and printers’ option.
- Go to your HP printer model and then right-click on it.
- Select the ‘remove devices’ option.
- Download and install original HP printer drivers.
- Enter the HP printer model on the site and then download the drivers.
- Once you see the message ‘choose the printer connection’ select USB to complete the setup process.
HP wireless auto connect allows your Hp printer setup to connect with the computer without using any USB cable or the wireless network details like network name or password. Most of the latest HP printers come with this feature so you must know about the HP printer setup using auto wireless connect. To use this feature for the HP printer you will have to install the HP printer software. Follow the given instructions and once prompted with ‘select network/ethernet or wireless’ type of connection select ‘yes’. And rest will be done on its own.
However, not all HP printer models are compatible with the Auto wireless connect feature. So, you will have to follow an alternate wireless connection process. This is what you need to have, to be compatible with the auto wireless connect option.
- The computer must have Windows Vista and other latest versions or Mac OS X 10.5 and another latest version.
- The computer should be using a wireless network and the OS must be controlled by the wireless adapter so the printer can read the network configurations.
- The computer should not be using a static IP address.
- The HP Printer Auto Connect mode must be turned on. Also, remember that the printer will remain in this mode for two hours.
All-in-One Inkjet Printers
- Available in Black and White/ Colored.
- Offers print, scan, and copy features.
- Have to change the ink cartridges.
- Mobile printing option.
- Touch screen.
Photo Inkjet Printers
- Print, scan and copy options.
- Uses 6-12 ink cartridges.
- Printing options available from mail and web pages.
- Instant ink compatibility for HP.
Single-Function Inkjet Printers
- Color and Black and White printing option.
- Single driver for several users.
- Printing options available on smartphones and tablets also.
Color Laser Printer
- Available in 4 cartridges.
- High printing speed.
Monochrome Laser printer
- Single toner cartridge.
- Superb for official use.
While these are some of the most widely used HP printer setup there is more option available.
You can follow the HP printer setup steps if you want to install any of the HP printers.
You must follow these steps for the HP printer setup. These are steps are easy to follow and will help you establish a strong connection between the HP printer and the computer. However, sometimes your system cannot detect the printer and sometimes the printer may show error messages. In that case, always make sure to seek help from HP printer technicians.