Canon Printer Error E15 quick fix 2020. These days printers have become one of the most basic requirements whether for official or personal use. Talking about printers Canon is one of the leading manufacturers of innovative and quality printers in the world.
The Canon printers have become user’s choice thanks to the high-speed and technologically advance designs it has to offers. So, the Canon printers surely meet up with the modern requirements of having a printer. Canon Printer Error E15 Fix now get support codes call now
However, these printers are not free from errors. The Canon printer does come across different kinds of errors now and then. But the good thing is that these errors can be easily resolved in just a matter of a few minutes. So, if you are experiencing Canon printer error E15 then do not panic as you can follow the basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve the error.
In this blog, we are going to cover in detail the steps that you need to take to resolve the error E15 in Canon printers. You can also get help from the Canon printer technicians if you need an immediate response to fix the error. These technicians have a deep understanding, knowledge, and experience to fix the error in your Canon printer.
The Canon Printer Error E15 is most likely to occur is the printer is not able to recognize the ink cartridges that have been installed in the printer. If the printer is not recognizing the cartridges then obviously the printer won’t be able to print anything. So, that is why you need to resolve this error immediately. Though, there are several reasons this error can occur in your printer but here are the steps that you can take to resolve the problem.
- In the first step, you need to switch off your Canon printer.
- Now, gently take out the cartridges from the printer.
- Take a clean cloth or tissue and clean the gold color metal chip on the ink cartridge. Be very careful while cleaning the chip as it is the hardware responsible for the printer to read the ink cartridge – Canon Printer Error E15
- Now, place the cartridge back into the Canon printer. Be very careful and re-install the chip properly.
- Lock the cartridge cover carefully.
- Press the on button on the printer for switching on the Canon printer.
- Now, run a print test to see if the canon error E15 is fixed or not.
If you are still experiencing the E15 error with the Canon printer then you can try updating the print software. Outdated print software can be the reason why you are experiencing this error. So, get it done immediately.
In this blog, we have covered a step by step guide to resolve Canon printer error E15 however, if these solutions do not resolve the issue. Then you must get help from the Canon printer technicians. Then technical support team will guide and assist you in resolving the problem immediately. They provide you step by step instructions to resolve the error so that you can get going with the Canon printer and also save a lot of time.