How To Setup Epson Printer
Did you just buy an Epson printer recently but are unable to install it? Epson printer setup is easy and can be done quickly if you are aware of the steps.
Epson offers top-class printers that are economical and eco-friendly at the same time. You can buy Epson printer for home and office use as these printers are known to offer amazing print quality and exceptional printing speed. In addition, Epson printer models are designed to offer high-productivity that covers a wide array of media.
You can also get customized Epson printers that offer features that come in a wide selection of fonts, barcodes, symbols, frame and so much more which indicates the over-efficiency and productivity. Though Epson printers are one of the best in the market. Sometimes you may come across a few errors while following printer setup steps. In such a case, you can also seek help from Epson printer technicians or make sure you are following the correct steps.
Epson Printer Setup | A Step by Step Guide
Epson setup process is easy to establish if you follow these steps correctly. The printer is an important accessory and therefore for any printer to work properly you will have to follow a setup guide. But one thing that you need to know is that the printer setup is different for Windows and Mac.
Epson Printer Setup for Windows
You can easily set up your Epson printer by following the manual that you would have received with the printer model. However, if you are not able to understand the guideline then always get help from the support team. Also, make sure that the computer and the Epson printer are compatible with each other to establish a successful setup process.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Then go to the official website of Epson and then download the printer setup compatible with the Operating System version you are using.
- Agree to the agreement and tick it.
- Then click on install.
- Now, select the Epson printer model in the menu and then select next.
- Here select printer registration and the go to the next.
- Click on agree and then select next.
- Once you see the message register a printer to Epson connect select ok here.
- Now you will have to sign up. If you do not have an account you will have to create a new account.
- Now, select the close option.
Epson Printer Setup for Mac
Similarly, to install the Epson printer setup on Mac you will have to follow a different set of steps. But make sure the computer and the software are compatible with each other. The Operating System you are using has the latest version.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Go to the official site of the Epson printer and download the latest Mac version of the Epson connect printer setup.
- Then select continue.
- Click on continue and then select agree.
- Click on the install option and then select close.
- Here you will have to select the Epson printer model you are using and then select next.
- Now. Select printer registration and then select ok.
- Scroll down the bar and then select ‘I agree with the terms and conditions. Select the box to tick and agree.
- Sign-up your account. If you do not have an account then you will have to create a new account and then sign in.
- Select the close option and the installation will be complete.
Epson Printer Setup Utility
In order to use Epson printer features like remote print, email print, scan cloud, you need to download the printer setup utility on your computer.
You will have to connect the Epson printer with the network before following the printer setup utility.
Then you can register the printer with Epson connect account and use all of the features.
Install Epson Printer Drivers
You need to install the printer drivers for the printer to work. Follow these basic steps to install Epson printer drivers. Go to the official website of the Epson printer and then go to the driver download.
- Download by clicking on the option.Make sure to download the version that is suited for your computers Operating System.
- Once you download the driver for your operating system is downloaded click on run.
Setup Epson Printer | For Wireless Network
If you are trying to set up the Epson printer then you need to confirm the network of the computer and the printer should be the same. Also, the connection is strong. Then follow these steps for the Epson printer setup.
- Turn on the access point of the Epson printer you want to set up.
- Then, turn on the Epson printer.
- Now, press the setup button that you can find on the control panel of the Epson printer.
- Use the navigation arrows and go top the network settings option.
- Then select wireless LAN setup > Setup Wizard and then select ok.
- Select the name of the network and the network key.
- Now, wait for a few seconds while the system is trying to establish a strong connection with the wireless network.
- Now go to the network settings and select confirm settings. Then select ok.
- Once the network is established confirm it on the screen.
- Once the printer driver is installed you can start printing.
How to Connect Epson Printer to a WiFi?
If you are unable to complete the printer setup, then there are chances that the printer is not connected to the Wi-fi. You can follow these steps to connect your Epson printer to the wi-fi.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Use the navigation keys on the control panel of the printer to go to the wi-fi setup.
- Then, use the arrows to select the push button. And then select ok.
- Now, press the WPS button available on the router. It will start looking for the devices.
- Then select proceed on the printer.
- This will connect the computer and the Epson printer without having to enter the password or the network name.
- At last, complete the process by accepting the message for setup.
Epson printers are known for top-class quality. However, if you are unable to complete the setup process then feel free to get in touch with the Epson printer technicians. The support will guide and assist you in the Epson printer setup process and help you understand what you need to do.