Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Canon Printers are one of the best printers in the market. The printers are outstanding and come with highly advanced features and technology. Canon printers are one of the top-selling printers in the market and they have some of the best-selling printer models. The printing quality is not only exceptional but very user-friendly also.
Although, Canon printers are very efficient, just like any other electronic device these printers also come across a few errors with time. But do not worry as it can be easily resolved in just a few steps. If you have experienced an error in your printer in the past then you would know that error code 6000 on Canon printer is one of the most common errors. So, here is everything you need to know about error code 6000.
Here are some of the most common reasons why you may experience error code 6000 in your Canon printer. If you experience error code 6000 then most likely there is a problem in the feed tray. So, first thing you shall be doing is check the feed tray.
- The error may occur is the paper feed tray is blocked or something is blocking it.
- If the tray is improperly fitted.
- If the system is surrounded by lots of documents.
- If you have given multiple print commands at once.
- The line feed is scraped or tainted.
You need to open each flap of the Canon printer there are high chances that the feed tray just won’t open. Then you will have to remove everything that is obstructing the feed tray. Most of the time the debris accumulates on the feed tray and as a result, you are unable to remove the feed tray.
First of all, you need to try to reset the Canon printer. This may help in resolving the error code 6000. However, if the error persists then you can follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Take out the plug of the Canon printer and turn it off. Wait for a while now.
- Then, plug in the power source of the Canon printer and turn it on.
- Press and hold the power button for one minute or more.
- Now, press the stop button two times.
- If the error 6000 is unresolved follow the above-mentioned steps twice or thrice.
- Now, release the power button.
- The last step presses the stop button.
The steps mentioned above will more likely fix the error code 6000 on Canon printer from the device you are using as well as from the Canon printer. However, make sure you follow the steps one by one. But sometimes the error code just won’t resolve in such a case try getting in touch with the Canon Printer technicians. The experts will guide you step by step to fix the error code 6000 in real-time.