Canon printer error E46 Quick Fix 2020.If you are experiencing Canon printer error E46 then do not worry as this issue is quite common and can be fixed immediately. Usually, the most common reason why you may experience this error is if the Canon printer is not able to connect with the internet. There are several reasons that can result in connectivity issues with the printer. If the printer is unable to connect to the wireless network then it will show error E46 on the screen. Sometimes the error can occur if the access is denied and there are several reasons which may result in the problem.
If you are experiencing connectivity issue with the Canon printer then an error message will appear on the screen. Usually Canon printer error E46 appears when the printer is not able to connect to the printer.
In this blog, we are going to cover the basic steps that can help in resolving the error E46. But if this does not help then make sure to get in touch with the Canon printer technical support team for help and assistance.
The error E46 appears when the printer is not able to connect with the internet. There can be many reasons why this error may occur in your printer. However, you can fix this problem by following some of the basic troubleshooting solutions. Here are the steps that you can take to resolve Cannon printer E46 error.
- Select the start button on the computer. And then search for the printer that is showing the E46 error.
- Now, when add the printer wizard open on the screen choose the printer that you want to configure.
- Select a network printer.
- Now, click on the next option and then choose the option that says connect to this printer.
These are the steps that you need to take to connect the Canon printer to a wireless network. However, if you are unable to fix the error then you need to follow troubleshooting solutions to fix the error.
- Check the wireless router settings and see if the error is fixed or not. You need to make sure that the router is setup to the correct settings.
- Restart the print spooler. Often times you need to restart the print spooler to resolve the error with the printer. Also, check the start type as it must be set to automatic mode.
- Check the connections that are connecting the computer and the printer. The connections must be established properly and should not be damage.
If you are having any issue in establishing a connection between the printer and the computer then you will see Canon printer error E46. Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the error E46 in Canon printers. However, if the problem persists then you can get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for help and support. Contact the Canon printer technicians for more information.