Canon Printer Error E03 Quick fix 2020. You are using the Canon printer but all of a sudden you see Canon printer error E03. What do you do now? First of all, there is nothing to worry as this is a common problem that can happen in any of the Canon printer models.
Before, Canon Printer Error E03 getting down with the troubleshooting solutions the first thing that you need to know is what this error is all about. Once you know the reason why you may experience error E03 only then you can resolve the issue in a better way.
In this blog, we are going to cover in detail the things that you need to know about the Canon printer E03 error and how you can fix the issue. However, if you are looking for an immediate response then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
First of all, if you are experiencing a problem with the Canon printer then you do not have to worry as these errors can be fixed quickly in just a few minutes. Canon Printer Error E03 First of all, you need to know why this error occurs. Usually, this error occurs when the printer is not covered properly while you have printed any document. Another reason, for experiencing this problem is the paper is stuck in the printer or there is any paper jam.
However, even if everything is fine and the Canon Printer Error E03 can occur. Sometimes in different Canon printer model the same error E03 may show up as 1203 or 1300. However, the solutions to resolve the problem are the same.
Here are the solutions that you can follow to resolve the error E03. It does not matter which Canon printer model you are using the error can be resolved quickly in just a few steps.
Check the Printer Cover
One of the most common reason why you may come across Canon Error E03 is due to paper jam. You can fix the paper jam in the printer by following these steps.
- While the paper is inside the paper tray, take it out very carefully and then shut down the cover of the printer.
- Once the paper is out, press the ok button. This shall help in resolving the error E03.
- Run a print test to see if the error is fixed or not.
Fix the Paper Jam
Another reason why you may experience Canon Error E03 is because of paper jam. So, you need to resolve the paper jam to fix the problem.
- Firs of all, turn off the Canon printer.
- Now, take out the paper from the printer tray that is causing the jam. Make sure the paper does not tear when you perform this step.
- If the paper is stuck and you are unable to manually pull out the jammed paper do not pull. Simply, turn on the printer and it will automatically eject out the jammed papers.
- Again, run a print test to see if the error is resolved or not.
These are few solutions that you need to take to resolve Canon printer error E03. However, if the error is still unresolved then you must get help from the Canon printer technicians. Get in touch with the technical support team for help and support.