Canon Printer Error E49 Quick Fix 2022.Canon printers are one of the best when it comes to offering top quality features. They provide some of the most amazing and technological advance features. The high-tech designs are amazing and are super for official and personal use.
However, like other electronic devices, even Canon printers have to go through errors at some point. If you are using a Canon printer then you must understand that experiencing an Canon printer error E49 while using the printer is common and there is nothing to worry about. However, if the problem the unresolved it can create a lot of other issues as well.
Canon printer error E49 is a common error that users complain about while using the printer. It is a problem that occurs when the printer is not connecting with the internet because the network connection is not prepared. The error E49 is something that occurs because the server is connecting with the network but a network connection is not established.
If you are facing the same problem with your Canon printer then here are the troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to resolve it. You can also get help from the technical support team if you need an immediate solution.
If you are having a problem while connecting the Canon printer with the network. And it is showing error E49 then there are few things that you can try to resolve the issue. Here is a step by step guide that you can follow to fix the error completely.
- Press the ok button on the Canon printer while performing other steps. Check if the Canon printer error E49 is resolved now.
- Turn off the Canon printer but do not switch off the power source. Then press and hold the resume button on the Canon printer. Now, hold the power button and check the indicator lights which should be stable. Run a print test and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- You need to replace the ink absorber. Replacing the ink absorber can be a bit difficult to follow the manual or get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for step by step guide.
- Restart the devices. The router, modem and the computer must restart and can help in resolving the Canon printer error E49 in the Canon printer.
- Check the connection and make sure they are connected properly. If the connections are loose or damaged then you need to replace it with the authentic ethernet cable connections.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to take to resolve Canon printer error E49. However, if the problem persists then you can get in touch with the Canon printer technicians. They will guide and assist you in fixing the problem. The technicians have complete
knowledge and experience to resolve the error in your printer and also get deep down to the cause of the error. Contact now for support and more information.