How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer quick guide 2020. Are you facing issues with your HP printer & want to know about how to Reset HP Printer? Though, HP printers are one of the finest running printers and offer the best quality prints and features. With time, you are bound to experience some errors and issues with the printers.
If you are experiencing a problem with the HP printer then you need to know how to reset HP printer. Mostly, factory reset How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer is the easiest way to resolve most of the printer errors.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
If your HP printer is showing errors and nothing is resolving the issue then you will have to reset HP Printer. These are some of the steps that you need to follow for a reset – How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer
- Turn on the HP printer and make sure to disconnect it from the power source by removing the cord from the power socket.
- Then, remove the USB cable that is connecting the HP printer and the computer.
- Now, wait for a few minutes. Then, press and hold the power button on the HP printer for a minute.
- Plugin the power cord into the socket and then plug in the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait for a while for the printer to start up. Once the printer is on immediately move on to installing the HP printer software.
Install HP Printer Software and Print Drivers
The HP printer software and print drivers are important for the printer to work efficiently. How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer – Follow these steps to learn about how to install it.
- Go to the official site and then download the software from the website.
- Once the software download is complete, then open HP easy start.
- Then select Setup My Printer. How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer, You will have to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on ok on the prepare screen. Then go the control panel of the printer and see the power button is turned on.
- The connect screen will showcase the printer series and the serial number.
- Here, on the connect screen, choose the Reset HP printer and select ok.
- Now, the connect screen will show you the printer and the wireless network name. Also, there will be a join button.
- If the network name shown on the connect screen is right to select join.
- However, if the network name is incorrect then manually you will have to click on the name and then choose the right name of the network and join it.
- Note that your printer will disconnect from the wireless network while the connecting is getting set.
- Once you are prompted to choose the wireless network, select allow. This process will allow you to retrieve the password and then use it to connect to the network.
- Once the password is accepted, it will start the setup for the wireless printer and connect with the network.
- How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer, Then follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the installation.
- Choose the software that you want to install and then select continue.
- Then, click on add a printer option to create a print queue.
- Then on the add window, select the name of the printer and then select add option.
- Run a print test to confirm the setup process is complete.
These are some of the most common steps on How to Reset HP Envy 7640 Printer or how to reset HP printer password and factory reset. However, if you are experiencing any issues while completing it make sure to get help from the technical support team.
Need Help? Visit at HP Printer Help & Support
or If your HP Printer is Offline visit at HP Printer Offline