Canon printers are one of the top-selling printers in the market. These printers have a wide selection and offer multifunctional; features. Besides, they are very efficient and easy to use. However, while using Canon printers many times users may face issues or error codes. Error code can occur due to several reasons most common being a paper jam, blocking or leaking of the ink cartridges and some other technical problems. These issues need to be resolved immediately for the Canon printer to work efficiently.
The good thing is that most of the Canon printer issues can be fixed through a reset button on the ink cartridge or simply by factory settings option. However, you need to know how to reset the Canon printer to factory settings.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Are you wondering where is the reset button on Canon printer? Then you need to understand that you need to follow a few steps to factory reset the Canon printer. Also, resetting the Canon printer will restore the default settings of your Canon printer and delete all of the additional data or information.
Here is what you need to do to reset Canon printer to factory setting:
- Turn on your Canon printer and navigate using the arrows to go to the menu.
- Navigate using the arrows to go to the setup menu.
- Now, go to the device settings option.
- Press ok.
- Here, you will have to select the reset setting option.
- Press ok.
Some times when you refill the ink cartridges you may experience the problem of reset. Then, you can resolve this issue by following the steps mentioned below:
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Press the power button and hold the stop button at the same time.
- Now, release the stop button but keep holding the power button.
- Now, after a few seconds, you will see “O” on the display of your Canon printer.
- Now, press the stop button 4 times and then press the power button 2 times.
- Turn off the Canon printer by pressing the power button once more. Now, the reset process for the Canon printer will be completed.
- Now, unplug the power source of the Canon printer and USB cable to reset the ink cartridges.
- Press the power button and at the same time open the ink cartridges.
- Keep pressing the power button and plug in the power source.
- Shut down the door of the ink cartridge while pressing the power button.
These are some of the most basic steps that will help you in how to reset Canon printer to factory settings and also reset the ink cartridges. If you need help while following these methods then you must get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for help, they will assist you to step by step with the factory reset process.