Brother Printer Not Printing
Are you facing Brother Printer, not Printing Problem? Is your Brother printer not working? Then you will have to follow a few troubleshooting solutions to fix this issue.
The Brother printer stopped working or is not printing can happen because of many reasons. Sometimes there could be a technical issue and sometimes just minor errors. But whatever the reason is you need to fix the issue for the Brother printer to work efficiently.
Why Brother Printer Not Printing Issue may Arise?
There can be many reasons due to which the Brother printer is not printing. Usually, the problem is on the network, paper jamming, outdated drivers or something else. However, the thing is that you need to fix the problem.
How to Fix Brother Printer Not Printing Issue?
Here are some of the ways that you can follow to resolve the Brother printer, not printing issues. However, make sure to get help from the technical support team if you are unable to understand these steps.
Check the Printer is Turned On
- When the printer is connected to a constant power source then the indicator lights on the printer are turned on.
- Steady lights on the printer show that the printer is turned on.
- If the indicator lights on the printer are unstable then it means that the printer is not on or simply there is some error in the printer. Check for any error message or code to know what the problem is.
- If you do not see any light on the printer or simply if the lights are not turned on then check the power outlet. Take out the plug and the plugin again, this can help in fixing any errors.
Check Brother Printer and Computer Connections
- Check the connections between the Brother printer and the computer. Make sure these connections are secure. Reattach the connections if required.
- Confirm if the computer is connected to the printer. Go to the ‘Printers and Devices’ and then select the Brother printer model.
- Now, check if the printer is ‘set as default’. If it is not then you will have to add the printer and the set it.
- Also, confirm the access point and the router are shared with the printer as well as the computer. You need to check the ethernet cable and then manage the settings of the access points.
- Check if the status of the printer is not set as offline. Change it to online if required.
Update the Brother Printer Drivers
- Outdated or corrupted printer drivers can result in several errors and Brother printer, not printing is one of them.
- You need to install the latest version of Brother printer drivers from the official website.
Try to Cold Reset the Brother Printer
- If you think everything is fine but still the Brother printing fails to print then you will have to perform a cold reset process.
- Cold reset also referred to as network factory default setting will allow you in removing all of the archives and the settings. So, make sure to get a backup before performing a cold reset.
These are some of the most basic solutions that can help you in fixing the Brother printer, not printing error. However, if these methods do not work then get help from Brother printer technicians.