Canon printers are highly equipped as they use the latest technology and innovative techniques to offer some of the best features for their users. These printers are available in different prices and are very inexpensive. It offers printing, fax and more options to the users. However, sometimes you may experience some of the error codes while using the Canon printers. These errors can be easily resolved however, it depends upon the error that has to be fixed.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail how you can restart a Canon printer in just a few simple steps.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Restarting a Canon printer can resolve several errors that you may experience while using the printer. You can find some of the steps to restart the printer.
- Hold and Press the “resume’ button that you can find on the printer, for a couple of minutes. Release the button to reset it.
- Take out the plug of the Canon printer if the above steps are unable to reset it.
- Hold and press the power button on the printer while also plugging the power button in the socket.
- Hold the power button.
- Press the release button on the printer two times and then release the power button.
- This will allow resetting the printer to its default settings. However, make sure the level of the ink is full.
These steps will help in restarting the canon printer however if that does not help you can follow the next steps as well. If you are getting confused and need a précised and detailed help, then getting in touch with Canon experts is always a better option.
- Press the setup button on the Canon printer (you can find this on the setup menu of the printer).
- Navigate using the right button on the Canon printer to reach the reset settings option and then select the ok button.
Now, press the right arrow until it shows all data option. Then choose the Ok button. This step will also reset the printer to its default settings.
The printer spooler helps in holding the temporary data and sends it for printing as soon as the printing is available. However, sometimes you may need to manually start print spooling as well. Here is what you can do to restart the printer spooler.
- Go to Windows and then open the start.
- Go to the search bar and type services.msc and then select the services console option.
- Scroll to check the list of the services and then right-click on the print spooler option and then choose properties option.
- Choose the General tab option.
- Now choose the stop option.
- Use Windows + R option to run the command.
Here you will find the restart option. Click on the restart option.
These are some of the ways that can help in restarting a Canon printer. However, if you are having trouble in any of the steps it is always better to connect with Canon technicians for help. The experts will guide you through the process of how to restart the Canon printer. They have the right knowledge and the expertise to understand the issue and then provide you the right solution for it.