Canon Printer Error E38 Quick Fix 2022.When it comes to quality prints and innovative features Canon printers are the first thing crosses our mind. Without any doubt, Canon printers are the best when it comes to quality and high-tech designs. These printers are user-friendly and offer one of the best solutions for your personal and official printing requirements.
Are you facing any issue with your Canon printer? Is it showing Canon printer error E38? Then do not worry as it a common issue that most of the Canon printer users can face at some point in time. There are some basic troubleshooting solutions that can help in fixing the error E38.
In this blog, we are going to cover the steps that you can take to resolve the error with the Canon printer. However, if the error is unresolved then you must seek help from the experts. Get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for help and support.
It is common to experience errors in any electronic device and the Canon printers are no different. The error E38 is commonly observed in Canon printers. It usually happens when the printer is unable to connect to the wireless network. This can happen because of multiple reasons. Another reason why you may face the error E38 in your Canon printer is if you are not able to change the LAN settings while connecting the wireless network.
Here are some of the basic troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to resolve the error. So, to fix the error you need to first make sure that you are following the correct steps while connecting the printer with the wireless router. If you are having any confusion or issue while completing the wireless setup in your Canon printer error E38 then get help from the Canon printer technicians. The experts will guide and assist you step by step to complete the wireless setup properly.
Here are few more things that you need to check to fix the Canon printer error E38 in your Canon printer.
- In your Canon printer search for a colored or black button. Press and hold it for 5 seconds. Wait for a while and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- Make sure the LAN settings for the Canon printer is turned on. If not enable it and check if the error E38 is fixed.
- Make sure to connect with the right wireless network that is connecting the computer. Both the devices that are printer and computer should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Check the passphrase you have entered. It should be correct.
- Also, check the username for the network and make sure it is entered correctly.
- Now, turn off the router and allows it to restart.
- Also, note that you can’t change the LAN settings while it enabled so first turn off the LAN settings and then change it.
In this blog, we have covered the basic steps that you need to follow to completely resolve Canon printer error E38. But if the error is still unresolved you need to get help from the experts. Get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for help and support. They will guide and assist you in resolving the issue without wasting your time. Contact for more information.