Install HP Printer Drivers
This post lets you know how you can install hp printer drivers, new printer software, and updates for HP printers. Full feature drivers are a good guided download and installation service for the latest driver and software package. HP’s full feature driver packages guide you through connecting the printer with your local wireless network, including the hp scan software.
Prepare for the Printer Setup
You can check for the requirements & delete any previous printer version from windows for preparing USB connection setup and driver installation.
- Confirm the following requirements and items before you begin:
- The printer is turned on and is ready to use.
- Get an USB cable that is less than 3 meters in length.
- If you connect with an USB hub or docking station, the printer may not pick up sufficient power for properly working.
- If you have attached the USB cable to the computer before installing the hp driver, simply continue with these steps for removing the printer from installed devices to ensure the setup is strong. Otherwise, you can skip to the later stage for installing the driver.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the computer. Don’t reconnect the cable until you are encouraged during the driver installation step.
- Search Windows for ‘devices’, and then click the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
- Simply right-click at the icon of your printer model and click on the remove device. If multiple icons exist for the printer, you can remove them all.
- Close the device and printer window and continue to the later step.
How to Install the Driver and Set up the Connection- Install HP Printer Drivers
You can download and install the finest print driver for completing the USB connection.
- Just go to 123.hp.com and enter your printer model and follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver. Based on your printer model, the guided driver installation app “hp easy start” may download.
- If the driver or hp easy start downloads, you can follow the on-screen instructions for opening the download file for starting the setup work. When you are encouraged to select the connection type, choose USB. You don’t require to perform the remaining steps in this section if the setup is done.
- If the download gets failed, continue with steps to install a driver from the hp website.
- You can visit the HP printer Customer support and go to the section where software and driver downloads are written. Enter your printer model, if you are encouraged, confirm the operating system version as “correct”.
- If a Let’s analyze your product to get started page displays, click Printer, search your printer model number and hit submit. You will see a default operating system already selected there.
- If you desire to modify the operating system, click Change, select your version, and then click Change.
- In the driver heading, simply click on the load for the full software package or click on the basic drivers for driver options.
- When prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer’s functionality.
If you are even not able to install the hp printer drivers, simply call the HP technicians right now!