Get Complete Support for your Epson printer – Call Now Toll Free
- Epson Printer Offline
- why is my Epson printer offline mac
- Epson printer offline windows 10 fix
- Epson printer offline iPhone
- Epson printer won’t stay connected to wifi
- how do I get my Epson printer to go from offline to online?
- how do I get my Epson printer from offline to online?
- Epson printer drivers
- how to get an Epson printer online on mac
Seeing your Epson printer show an offline error is one of the most frustrating problems. Printer offline status means you cannot do anything with the printer until the status of the printer is changed.
Like any other brand, the Epson printer offline is a common problem that the users go through now and then. So, if you are seeing a similar problem do not panic as you are not alone.
So, what does Epson printer offline error mean? In short, the offline status of a printer means that the printer is unable to communicate with the computer due to several reasons, hence showing the error.
In this guide, we have discussed the solutions that can help you fix the offline status of the Epson printer.
Moreover, we have also discussed the most common printer offline issues. But if you do not have much knowledge about the printer and are not a tech-savvy person then we recommend getting in touch with the printer support team for technical assistance.
People Also Ask
How do you get your Epson printer back online?
Epson printer offline is a common error that users may come across at any point in time. Here are the steps that you need to follow to fix the offline error in your Epson printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Click on the start icon.
- Go to the settings and then choose the devices and printers option.
- Now right click on the Epson printer model that is showing the error. Choose the option that says ‘see what’s printing’.
- Then make sure to use printer offline option is not selected.
Why does it keep saying the printer offline?
If you are seeing a ‘printer offline’ error then it indicates that the printer is unable to communicate with the computer. Offline error is quite common and mostly occurs if there is a connectivity issue or the drivers of the printer are outdated. If you are using a wireless printer, then there may be a network connection issue.
How do I get my printer off offline mode?
First of all, click on the start button and then select the control panel. Then click on devices and printers. Now right-click on the printer that is showing the offline error. Choose to see what’s printing option. Now from the new window on the screen select ‘use printer offline’ and also make sure to untick on the mark.
How do I fix my Epson printer offline?
Epson printer offline error must be resolved quickly to resume the printing function. Here is what you can do to fix the offline error.
- Open the control panel and then click on the devices and printers option.
- Right-click on the Epson printer.
- Click on see what’s printing option.
- Then click on the printer and choose ‘use printer offline’ option is not selected.
How do I bring my printer back online?
There are a couple of solutions that you can try to change the offline status to online while using a printer. So, here are the steps that you need to follow to bring your printer online. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Check the cable connecting that is attaching the printer and the computer.
- Manually set the printer online.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer.
- Uninstall the outdated drivers and reinstall the latest version.
If your printer is showing the printer offline error then before knowing the solutions you must also understand the reasons that are causing this error. Printer offline error may occur because of several reasons, some of the most common reasons are mentioned here.
- The most common thing that may result in Epson printer offline error is the cable connections.
- If the cable connection that is connecting the printer with the computer is faulty or damaged then it may result in an offline error.
- If the Epson printer drivers are outdated so you know the reason why your printer is showing offline status.
- The Epson printer configuration is incorrect. So, it can result in an offline error.
- If the Epson printer won’t stay connected to Wi-Fi or the network is unstable or keeps going offline then your printer will have a hard time communicating with the computer.
Though these are the most common reasons that may result in the printer offline issue. There are other reasons also. But you can fix this issue by following the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below.
Now, that you know the reasons why your Epson printer is showing offline issues we can discuss in detail the solutions that can help you fix the problem.
However, if you are stuck in between the steps or need an immediate solution, it is always best to get in touch with the printer support team for help and assistance.
Now you must be thinking how do I get my Epson printer offline to online? Here is what you can do.
Check the USB Cable Connection
Faulty, loose, and damaged cable connection is the most common reason for printer offline error. So, the first thing that you need to do is to check the connections.
- If the USB cable is not connected properly or is loose, then you will see the Epson printer offline.
- So, remove the USB from the device and check it on some other device. If the USB is working fine, then turn off the printer for 2-3 seconds.
- Then reconnect the cable and make sure the USB cable is properly connected.
- But if there is an issue with the USB cable, then use another USB cable to resolve the problem.
- In the case of a wireless printer, poor internet connection is the most common reason for the offline error.
- Try restarting the router and the modem and make sure the internet is working fine. Also, check the signal strength of the internet.
Restart the Printer
To fix the printer offline status, restarting the printer can help in fixing the issue. Make sure the printer is not in use. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Turn off the printer.
- Remove the power cord and also disconnect the printer from the power source.
- Wait for 3-5 seconds.
- Then plug in the power cord and connect the printer to the power source.
- Turn on the printer and run a test print to check if the issue is fixed.
These are the basic solutions that can help in fixing the Epson printer offline error. But if the problem is unresolved then you may need technical help. So, make sure to get in touch with the printer support team for help.
If you are using Windows, and ‘use printer offline’ is enabled then it may be the reason for the offline error. So here is what you need to do to fix this problem.
- Press Windows + R.
- In the run, box type control and select ok.
- Go to devices and printers.
- Then from the list right-click on the Epson printer.
- Choose the properties option.
- Then untick the ‘use printer offline’ option. Click on ok to save the settings.
This is the most basic solution that can help you fix the Epson printer offline error in Windows 10. However, if the problem is not yet resolved you may need help from the printer technician. Contact not for help and assistance.
If you are thinking why is my Epson printer offline Mac? Then multiple entries on your printer may be the reason for it. So, to fix this problem you need to delete multiple entries. Here is what you need to do.
- Go to the control panel on your Mac.
- Then choose printers and scanners.
- Here you will see the window. Select ‘remove extra entries. You can choose the entries that you want to remove, preferably all.
- Then add the Epson printer as default.
- Shut down the window.
- And try printing to see if the error is fixed or not.
If the Epson printer offline error is still unfixed in your Mac then get in touch with the printer technical support team for more information.
If the Airprint is showing an issue connecting to the Epson printer then try these steps to fix the issue.
- Turn off the printer, router, and the iPhone device.
- Turn on the router and wait for 5-7 seconds.
- Then turn on the iPhone and wait for a few seconds.
- Now turn on the printer.
- Try to Airprint to check if the issue is fixed or not.
These are some of the most common problems you may come across while using the Epson printer if Windows, Mac, and iPhone.
We have discussed in detail the solutions that will help you fix the Epson printer offline error in just a few minutes.
But sometimes you may get stuck in between the steps, or the problem may not be resolved because you need technical help.
In such a case, it is always best to get in touch with the printer support team for a technical solution, so that you can resume the printer work as soon as possible.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Check Epson Printer Connections
As mentioned earlier, the Epson printer is offline windows 10 issue is mostly happening when the printer is unable to communicate with the computer. So, this means that there could be an issue with the physical connections that are connecting the Epson printer with the computer.
- Check the loose connections and the USB cable that is connecting the printer and the computer.
- Replace the cables if required.
Updated the Drivers of the Epson Printer
My Epson printer is offline issue can be because of faulty or outdated drivers as well. So, that is why it is very important to update the drivers from time to time. First of all, you need to download the latest version of Epson printer drivers from there official website then follow these steps.
- Press Windows + R.
- Go to Device Manager and then right-click on printers.
- Now, select the Epson printer and right-click on the uninstall or remove option.
- Go to Windows and select ‘device and printers.
- Select add a printer option.
- Now, add the Epson printer driver software that you have downloaded.
- Restart the device and check if the Epson printer is offline windows 10 issue resolved or not.
Reinstall the Epson Printer
You can try reinstalling the printer and then check if the issue is fixed.
- Go to the Windows button and then press ‘R’ simultaneously.
- Now type devmgmt.msc and enter.
- Select your Epson printer and then right-click.
- Now, press Windows + R.
- Now, types control and enter.
- Go to ‘devices and printers’ option.
- Now, add a printer.
- If you are using Windows 7 then, click on add a network or a wireless printer option. For other versions follow the next step.
- Now go down and select the printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Now, tick on add a printer option. Select next.
- Here you will have to enter the IP address and port name of your Epson printer. Then, select the next option to complete the installation.
Restart the Epson printer to check if the printer offline issue is resolved