Epson Printer is Offline step by step troubleshooting Guide 2020. Epson Printers are known for quality prints and outstanding features. However, Epson printer offline is a common problem that the users experience.
My Epson printer is offline windows 10 is a problem that usually arises when the printer is unable to communicate with the device or when the printer configurations are set incorrectly.
If you are experiencing the same problem then do not worry as this problem can be easily fixed by following the right troubleshooting solutions. In this blog, we will discuss in detail how you can fix the Epson printer is offline problem.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Check Epson Printer Connections
As mentioned earlier, the Epson printer is offline windows 10 issue is mostly happening when the printer is unable to communicate with the computer. So, this means that there could be an issue with the physical connections that are connecting the Epson printer with the computer.
- Check the loose connections and the USB cable that is connecting the printer and the computer.
- Replace the cables if required.
Disable the Epson Printer Offline Setting
Another reason for the Epson printer is offline windows 10 is that the printer offline option is enabled. So, disable it. Here are steps to disable printer offline on your Epson printer.
- Press Windows + R.
- Types ‘control’ on the search bar and then enter.
- Go to ‘Devices and Printers’ and select it.
- Look for your printer and right-click.
- Select ‘see what’s printing’.
- Now, click on the printer option and check if the ‘use printer offline’ is unticked.
- Now, go to ‘set as default printer’.
- Now, run a print test to see the printer offline issue is fixed.
Updated the Drivers of the Epson Printer
My Epson printer is offline issue can be because of faulty or outdated drivers as well. So, that is why it is very important to update the drivers from time to time. First of all, you need to download the latest version of Epson printer drivers from there official website then follow these steps.
- Press Windows + R.
- Go to Device Manager and then right-click on printers.
- Now, select the Epson printer and right-click on the uninstall or remove option.
- Go to Windows and select ‘device and printers.
- Select add a printer option.
- Now, add the Epson printer driver software that you have downloaded.
- Restart the device and check if the Epson printer is offline windows 10 issue resolved or not.
Reinstall the Epson Printer
You can try reinstalling the printer and then check if the issue is fixed.
- Go to the Windows button and then press ‘R’ simultaneously.
- Now type devmgmt.msc and enter.
- Select your Epson printer and then right-click.
- Now, press Windows + R.
- Now, types control and enter.
- Go to ‘devices and printers’ option.
- Now, add a printer.
- If you are using Windows 7 then, click on add a network or a wireless printer option. For other versions follow the next step.
- Now go down and select the printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Now, tick on add a printer option. Select next.
- Here you will have to enter the IP address and port name of your Epson printer. Then, select the next option to complete the installation.
Restart the Epson printer to check if the printer offline issue is resolved