Brother Printers are one of the best printers that you can find for official and personal use. While the printer Brother installer has an easy setup and installation. However, not everyone knows how install Brother printer setup without using the CD-ROM. These days you can find Brother printer models that do not come with a CD-ROM.
If you want to install an existing printer but do not have a CD-ROM then you can follow the methods given in this blog. In this blog, you will learn about the printer Brother installation without using CD-ROM.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Printer Brother Installer is just one step. Most of the printers these days are on the wireless networks. These printers are connected to multiple devices that are usually not connected through a USB cable. Brother printer configuration is an important part of the installation process.
- You need to know the name of the network which is usually referred to as SSID and the password. Sometimes the password is also referred to as network keys. You can find this information on the base of the router.
- Turn on the Brother printer but do not connect it with the USB cable. You would need to install the printer drivers. Then, go to the printer network driver and the select to configure.
- Now, connect the USB cable with the computer and the printer. Now, you will also have to change the firewall settings and make some changes to the anti-virus software. These changes are required for the printer to access the network.
- Also, select the wireless setup to ensure that the printer works with the network rather than the USB.
You need to select the driver setup to recognize the network. Select it and follow the prompted messages to follow the setup.
Brother drivers need to be updated and installed while trying to printer Brother installer setup. Especially if you have updated your Operating System then you need to update the drivers. Moreover, updating the drivers will also help in fixing any issues in the Personal computer and allow you to print. It is important to update your drivers for the Brother printer to run efficiently otherwise it will show some error. You can update Brother printer drivers by following these methods.
Update Brother Printer Drivers Manually
- Go to the official site of Brother printer and type the model number of your printer. Here you will have to download the drivers.
- Select the download option and choose the operating system you are using.
- Find the correct driver and then download the file.
- Double-click on the file once you download it.
- Then install the drivers.
Update Brother Printer Drivers Automatically
- Install Driver Downloader.
- Double click on the downloaded file and then run the software.
- Follow the given instructions for installation.
- Select register software to download the driver automatically.
These are some of the most common methods for printer Brother installer. However, if you are not able to do it then make sure to get in touch with the Brother printer technicians for support and help.