Canon Printer Error
Canon printers are one of the Top-notch printers across the World. The Canon printers use the latest technology and innovative techniques to make printing easy and highly efficient for their users. However, just like any other machine the Canon printers also experience errors that need to be resolved. Canon printer error is common for users to experience. But that does not mean they are permanent; they can easily be resolved.
Every printer error code signifies a particular type of reason which needs to be fixed for the printer to work efficiently again. However, if you are experiencing these error codes very frequently then the best thing to do in such a case is to get help from Canon experts by calling Canon technical support team.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error 'Not Responding’?
Canon printer not responding is one of the most common printer error codes. Several reasons may create an error in your Canon printer. However, most of the time the error is because of the technical glitch between the personal computer and the Canon printer. Here is what you can do to resolve this issue:
- Press and select the setup button on the Canon printer
- On the wireless Canon printer, you will have to go WLAN setup and then select the ok option here.
- Now, select the easy setup option and then select the ok option.
- Here, select the access point and then enter the network password details here.
- You will now have to insert the setup disk into the personal computer. Then run the program for installing the Canon printer setup.
- Choose the easy install option and then select the install option.
- This will start installing the printer in just a few minutes.
As soon as the installation is completed, check if the error is resolved or not. If the error persists try getting in touch with the Canon technicians for support.
Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000
If you are seeing printer error code 6000 on your Canon printer then do not worry. Follow these steps to resolve the error code 6000.
- Turn off the Canon printer.
- Take out the power source and then let it rest for a few minutes.
- Take out the cover of the printer.
- Remove any protective tape if required.
- Make sure the power stray is set accurately.
- If you see any obstacle that could be hindering the printing then clear it off.
- Remove any unnecessary objects that may be present there.
Close the cover and then turn on the printer to see if the error is fixed.
These are some of the most common errors that you may experience while using canon printers. The steps that are mentioned in this blog will help you resolve the Canon printer error codes. However, sometimes these errors may still not be resolved. In such a case you need help from the experts. Try getting in touch with the Canon printer technicians for technical support.