Are you facing issues or errors while using the Brother printer? Brother printers are one of the best in the market because they offer high-tech designs and innovative features that great user-experience. This allows users to have a convenient at the same time. However, these printers are going through errors and issues now and then. One such error Brother Printer 0x803c010b. Usually, when this error occurs it prevents the printer from running operations. So, you need to troubleshoot the error to fix the 0x803c010b. Usually, this error occurs when there is an issue in the network connection of the printer.
In this blog, we are going to cover in detail the steps that you can take or follow to resolve this error in your Brother printer. However, if you are facing any issue or you need technical support from the experts. Get in touch with more information and help.
If you are experiencing error code 0x803c010b then it means that you won’t be able to print the documents. This means that the printer is not able to receive the print commands. Usually, this error code occurs when the printer is connected to a wired or wireless network using Simple Network Management Protocol. It allows the proper communication of the hardware which is connected through the web.
Before understanding the steps for resolving the error you need to know why this problem occurs. This error shows that the printer is not connected to the network using SNMP whether it is for wired network or wireless. As a result, the printer is unable to perform simple tasks like printing, faxing, copying the documents, scanning and other features associated with the printer.
There is a couple of reason why this problem may arise however the most common one includes. If the firmware is outdated, the printer is not in use, a lot of documents are being printed, the spooler and the printer interaction is not correct, the ink used for printing is not right. So, to resolve this error you need to follow troubleshooting solutions accordingly.
Here are some of the solutions that you can try to resolve this error code:
- Go to the start option on the computer.
- Then click on the Control Panel and then select Devices and Printers option.
- Now, choose the Brother printer model that you want to resolve the error and right-click on it. Then select the option that says remove the device. Select the yes option to continue further.
- Now, restart the computer while at the same time take out the plug of the Brother printer.
- Once the computer restarts you need to plug in the Brother printer and then reinstall print drivers for your printer.
- Once the drivers are installed you need to restart the computer again and check if the error code is resolved or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to take to fix Brother Printer 0x803c010b. However, if you are facing any confusion or if these steps are not able to resolve the error then get help from the experts. The technical support team for the Brother printer will help in fixing the issue immediately.