Samsung Wireless Printer
Samsung wireless printer is very popular as they offer some of the most amazing features and of course top-notch quality prints. Though, these printers are the best when it comes to quality many times you may come across a few issues while using Samsung wireless printers at homes or offices. One of the most common problems that most of the Samsung printer users come across is wi-fi connectivity issues.
Though this problem is very common but often it can be frustrating as you need to fix the issue as soon as possible for the printer to work efficiently again. Before starting the troubleshooting solutions, you must make sure to check the router is turned on. The next thing that you need to do is check the wireless adapter is properly installed. Here are the steps that you need to follow to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues in the Samsun printer.
How to Fix Wi-fi Connectivity Issue in Samsung Wireless Printer?
- Click on the start button on the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager in the search bar.
- Then go to the network adapter option and check for any yellow mark.
- If the see the yellow mark then you can right-click on the adapter for the wireless. Then you need to uninstall the app.
- Now, you will have to download and install the latest version for a wireless adapter driver for Samsung printer wireless. To install the latest version of the driver you will have to go to the official website of Samsung and then enter the model of the wireless printer. Here you can download and install the latest version of the wireless adapter drivers available.
- Now, reboot the system as it can help in fixing small issues in the printer.
- Now, check if the Samsung printer can connect to the wireless connection or not.
If you are unable to connect the Samsung printer to a wi-fi connection then you can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below. These steps can help in fixing the wireless connectivity issue in the wireless Samsung printer.
- Go to the start button.
- Then navigate to the settings option.
- Here you will have to go to the control panel and then select ‘devices and printers’ option.
- Now, select the port tab option here.
- Then click on the configure port option.
- Also, verify the IP address of the Samsung wireless printer.
- Make sure the IP address is similar to the IP address mentioned on the configuration sheet. However, if the IP address is not similar then you need to change the IP port address of the Samsung printer.
- Now, check if the printer can connect to the wireless network or not.
Update the Samsung Printer Drivers
As mentioned earlier in the blog updating the printer drivers can fix a lot of issues. Outdated or corrupted printer drivers are one of the most common reasons why a printer is unable to connect to the wi-fi network. Therefore, you can fix this issue by updating the printer drivers.
- Turn on the PC and then go to the Control Panel.
- Now, select hardware and sound option.
- Then go to the Windows and find the device manager option. Click on it to see all of the hardware devices connected to the PC.
- Then if you see a yellow mark on the application it indicates that you need to update the drivers.
- Click on the yellow marked application.
- Then choose update driver software. This will show you the best software that you can install for your printer.
- As soon as you select the best driver software for your Samsung printer you will be directed to the manufacturer’s website.
- Here you need to click on the download file option and save it.
- Once the download is complete click twice on the app and then extract the file.
- Now click on the run option.
These are some of the basic troubleshooting steps that can help in fixing Samsung wireless printer not connecting to the wi-fi issues. However, if you need technical support and more information to resolve the issue you can get in touch with Samsung printer tech experts for help.