Canon Printer Error E52 Quick Fix 2022.Canon printers are known for top-class innovative features that make printing experience worth the while. One of these features is Google Cloud Print. Some of the Canon printer models come with this feature however, not every model has the same feature.
Talking about the Google cloud print feature it allows you to print using the mobile phone for the Gmail account users. This feature allows you to print from anywhere using a mobile phone, tablet, and any other device as well. The Google cloud printing feature allows printing the document that is on the same network.
However, if you are facing Canon printer error E52 then it means that the printer has failed to register to the Google cloud print because of time out. This problem occurs because of several reasons however, you can resolve the error by following the troubleshooting solutions. You can get in touch with the Canon printer technical support team to help you in resolving the problem. They will provide you an immediate solution to help you fix the problem.
If you are facing a problem with the Canon printer while trying to register the printer to Google cloud print then it means there is Canon printer E52 error. You can fix this problem by following some of the tips. Here is a step by step guide that can help in resolving Canon printer error E52.
- If you are facing any issue in registering the printer on Google cloud print then the first thing that you need to check is if the Canon printer is compatible or not. Also, make sure that the Chrome web browser is installed and the Google cloud print app on your smartphone.
- Another thing that you need to check is if the Google cloud print feature is enabled. If you are still experiencing Canon Printer Error E52 then you need to proceed further with the next steps.
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Try restarting the printer as it can help in fixing the error.
- Also, check the printer is configured with the correct network. Check the IP configurations in the settings.
- The next thing that you need to check if the printer is registered to the Google cloud print. First of all, turn on the printer and make sure the laptop or the computer is connected to the same network. In the next step, complete the registration for the Google cloud print.
- If you are still experiencing issue then check the proxy settings.
- If you are still experiencing error E52 in the Canon printer then you must check for firmware update for the router and the printer. If there is an update required then get it done immediately.
These are some of the most basic steps that you can follow to resolve Canon printer error E52. However, if the error persists then get help from the Canon printer technical support team. The Canon printer technicians will help in resolving the problem that you are facing with the printer without wasting your time.