Canon printer error E48 Quick Fix 2022.Canon printers are one of the most reliable printers in the market that comes with some innovative features and high-tech designs. You need to complete the setup for the Canon printer to utilize the features of the printer. However, many times you may come across a few errors while using the printer. One such issue is the Canon printer error E48 which oftentimes occur if the printer cannot connect to the server.
If you are facing the same issue then do not panic and get in touch with the technical support team for Canon printers top help you through the error. You can also follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned in this blog to resolve the Canon printer error E48.
Canon is known for establishing top printers whether it is about the quality or the features. However, if you are facing issues with the printer and it is unable to connect to the server then there are certain things that you need to check. Here are some of the things that you need to check while trying to connect the printer with the server.
- The first thing that you need to check if there is an issue with the Canon printer and it is showing error E48 is to check the connections. One of the most common reasons why the printer is unable to connect to the server is because the connections are not established properly. If the connections are loose or damaged then it may show Canon printer E48 error.
- If the above step is not able to fix the error then you can press the ok button on the Canon printer to fix the Canon printer error E48.
- If you are using Google cloud print then make sure you get the printer registered.
- Try connecting to another network to check if there is a problem in the router or in the printer. If the issue is in the router then try restarting it to fix the problem.
- You can also try restarting the computer and the printer to resolve the error E48. Often times a quick restart of the computer and the printer can help in fixing the error.
- Update the printer drivers. Outdated print drivers can result in issues in connectivity and result in error E48 in the Canon printer. If you are having the same issue then get the printer drivers updated to the latest version. You can get in touch with the technical support team for help regarding updating the drivers for the Canon printer to the latest version.
These are some of the basic solutions that you can follow to resolve the Canon printer error E48. However, sometimes the error may not be resolved by following the basic troubleshooting solutions. So, that is when you need help from the technical support team. Get in touch with the Canon printer technicians for expert guidance and solution. They will guide you step by step to resolve the problem with the Canon printer without any delay.