Lenovo Printer Help & Support
Lenovo printers are just like any other printers in the world. With their outstanding quality and premium services, Lenovo printers are principal in their brand. Lenovo is always known for creating a principal product range. But still, they provide the consumers with a chance of help and support for their Lenovo printers as well. All you got to do is just follow the Lenovo technicians, and they are fit to help you out.
Types of Lenovo Support You Can Get
- Foundation Level
With the organization level, you can raise your base warranty with cost-effective support to keep on mission-critical server, networking hardware and storage in working order. You will receive on the site response during the normal business hours for service calls, which also consists of the installation of any failed part that requires replacement.
This level can give you:
- Next business day on-site response during normal business hours, 5 days per week.
- Get the base warranty upgrade that covers the on-site installation of all replacement parts.
- Essential Level
With the assistance of the fundamental level, your Lenovo printer can improve the uptime for focus safeguard sensitive data and business workloads. Essential support level can include benefits regarding foundation services, four-hour on-site response, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. You can get a base warranty upgrade covering the on-site installation of all replacement parts.
- Advanced Level
With this level, you can maximize uptime for mission-critical applications and workloads. This level includes the benefits of fundamental services, with the two-hour on-site response, 24 hours a day or 7 days a week. You will also get a base warranty upgrade that covers the on-site installation of all replacement parts.
- Premium Foundation Level
This level provides the printer support for systems including:
Premier support, base warranty extension to 3.5 years for 9×5 Next Business Day Response
- Premier Essential
Premier essential support and complicated availability of fundamental business operations include the following:
- Premier support
- 7x24x4 Hour Response
- Warranty Extension to 3-5 years
- Premier Advanced
This level provides the same features as of premier essential
- Premier Support
- 7x24x2 Hour Response
- Warranty Extension to 3-5 years
- Your Drive Your Data
For further performance, extend Premier Advanced services up to 5 years and add the following:
- Basic Hardware Installation Services
- 6hr Committed Service Repair
- Enterprise Server Software Support
How to Install a Printer in Windows 10- Lenovo Printer Help & Support
When you connect the printer with your personal computer or add a new printer to your home network, you can start printing right away. Windows 10 supports most printers, so you probably won’t have to install the special printer software. You can get additional printer drivers and support if you update windows 10.
For Installing a system, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer
- Select the Start button, again select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Tap on Add a printer or scanner option. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
For Installing a Local Printer
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Chose to add a printer or scanner option, now wait for it to search nearby printers and thus chose the one you wish to use and chose to add a device.
Call the Lenovo printer technicians if you are stuck in any issues related to your Lenovo printers. Simply dial the help and support number with ease.