Zebra Printer Help & Support
Zebra printer technical support wants to assist customers with keeping critical operations running with the highest level of support for zebra printers. This quick troubleshooting guide together will give you the help in resolving some of the more common question zebra technicians handle.
The document can consist of individual questions and answers. For appropriate, the guidance of outside support has been given with answers. Self-help resources wealth is provided through an in-depth knowledge base tool at zebra technicians.
You can also ask for the zebra reseller option from them, known as another important aspect of assistance. Zebra technicians will respond to issues regarding your devices and installation. Before calling the zebra live support, we recommend you to use these tools or your reseller partner for quick resolution to your questions.
Some Technical Support Questions and Answers Regarding Zebra Printers
Q: How Do I adjust My Printer for the Media or Ribbon I Wish to Use?
A: Below steps will be followed for resolving major issues with printer calibration.
- Confirm the labels for defining the gap, mark or notch.
- Depending on labels the sensor will need to be positioned correctly.
- Confirm the ribbon is rightly installed. Note the color of the ribbon. The most common ribbon is black.
- Auto adjust will do the rest work if the print head is closed.
- If in case the auto adjust does not run, manual adjust should be completed.
Q: How Do I Resolve Issues While Trying to Activate My Software License?
A: If you received error messages, use Zebra’s Knowledge Base to find error recovery.
Q: How Do I Get Additional Help with Setting up My Printer’s Communications?
A: Follow the steps below:
- Go to www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads.html to find an updated driver.
- Simply install the driver before connecting the USB. Install driver with network and thus use settings while the driver is installing to arrange the IP address.
- Try using the different connection cable if the driver is not communicating.
- If you install the driver under printers and devices section of your pc, it should go online or new driver will install automatically.
- Test Print.
Q: How can I get assistance with applications or devices not created by zebra?
A: For this, you can contact the application or software provider. Your original zebra reseller partner can provide you some assistance for this or simply dial the zebra technicians.
Q: How Do I Adjust the Print Quality from My Printer?
A: Try following these steps:
- Pause test- hold pause at the same time when the printer starts to release pause after five seconds.
- If the pause test does not show different darkness levels, labels and ribbon may be the wrong combo. Contact your reseller for assistance on the correct media and ribbons for your application.
- If the pause test prints the darkness level, simply go to printer settings for adjusting darkness.
- Simply adjust the darkness settings in the driver.
Q: How can I print Configuration and Make Setting Changes to My Printer?
A: Printing the configuration label from the driver in accessing the front panel menu under the settings – Config. Simply change settings in the driver and print windows test page.
Call the Zebra Printer Technicians for Help and Support Today!
If you prefer to take help from the technicians of zebra printers, you must call their toll-free support number. When you do this, your call will be landed to the authorities of zebra technicians, they will guide you in every hurdle related to its printer issues. All you have to do is call them and they are ready to help you. A look at what technical support can provide you:
- Zebra Printer Technicians can help you develop communication with your clients.
- With the support of Zebra Technicians, you can fix, optimize, and improve your defective products with ease.
- Zebra Technicians always use New IT Solutions for clients’ help and support.