Google Cloud Printer Help & Support
Google cloud print is a service by Google that joins your home and work printers with the web. As it connects your printer with the web, you can print to it from anywhere but using any internet-connected device including Chromebook, macs, pcs, phones, or tablets.
As your google cloud printer is connected with the web, it’s obvious to print and with the help of google cloud printer support, you can get the issues related to it resolved easily.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Types of Google Cloud Printer
The classic printer is a type of printer that can connect with laptop or pc and register with google cloud print by using a feature of google chrome.
These types of printers can immediately connect with the internet and register themselves with google cloud print without pc or laptop.
Why use google cloud print?
Safe and Secure
Your documents are deleted from Google’s servers once printing is accomplished.
It is Enterprise-Ready
Use Google Cloud Print to complement or replace your business’s printing infrastructure.
Works on Chromebook
Google cloud printers can print any web page on your Chromebook or from web apps.
Makes Sharing Easy
With sharing printers, you can do the sharing work with a special space and with trusted individuals.
Set up your Printer with Google Cloud Print
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to immediately receive the printer with others, you can connect your printer with Google Cloud Print.
- Printer that can be attached with Wi-Fi.
- Computer that has installed google chrome browser in it.
Step 1: Connect to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your printer.
- Simply connect it with your Wi-Fi network. If you’re not certain how to follow your printer manufacturer’s instructions.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the computer with the same Wi-Fi network along with your printer.
Step 2: Checkout if the Printer is Cloud-Ready
Visit the cloud-ready printers page & search for your printer manufacturer & model.
- If the printer’s name has “v2” next to it, your printer is cloud-ready.
- If your printer name doesn’t have a “v2,” your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If the printer is not listed, the printer is cloud-ready. But if it can connect to Wi-Fi, you can set it up with Google Cloud Print.
Step 3: Connect your Printer to Google Cloud Print
Connect a printer that’s not cloud-ready
To set up this printer, you’ll need a PC or Mac computer. You can’t use a Chromebook.
- Find system settings on your Mac or PC and thus discover the printing section.
- Add the printer with the computer.
- Open Chrome.
- Press enter after typing chrome://devices.
- Click on the add printers under “classic printers”.
- Chose the printer you wish to share under the “printers to register” section and then click Add printer.
- Click on maintaining your printers for controlling the printer is added or not.
Attach the Cloud-Ready Printer (2.0)
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome://devices and press Enter.
- In the “new devices” section, find your printer.
- Click on the manager a section next to your printer.
- Inside the confirmation registration option, click on register.
- Follow steps for finishing the registering process on your printer screen. You may need to press a button that says register or ok.
- To confirm if it registers a printer, go to google.com/cloudprint on your computer and click printers.
Connect a Cloud-Ready Printer (1.0)
- Open cloud ready printers page on your computer.
- Tap the printer manufacturer.
- At the bottom of the section, click the link to go to your manufacturer’s help website.
Follow your manufacturer’s steps to set up your printer.
Get Google Cloud Printer Help and Support Today!
f you are looking for the right support related to google cloud printer, simply dial the toll-free support number of google cloud technicians. 24 hours 7 days services available for the customers who are willing to dial the toll-free support number. Just dial the support number and avail the best services in your area. Get the services today!