Canon ts6120 Pixma printer has an excellent printing quality and runs very smoothly. It has outstanding features and designed with innovative technology to give high-quality printing results. Besides the printer comes with two paper input tray and a Bluetooth connection. So, it won’t be wrong to say that the Canon printer is one of the best printers for official and personal use. Moreover, this printer is user-friendly and is one of the top leading printers in the market. But to use the printer you need to understand the setup process.
In this blog, we will learn the Canon Pixma ts6120 setup to a wireless connection in just a few steps.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Canon TS6120 Pixma Setup
First of all, to set up a wireless connection you need to set up the Canon printer. Here are some of the steps that you need to follow for the Canon ts6120 setup.
- Take out the printer from the package and keep it on a flat surface.
- Plugin the power cord to the socket and turn it on.
- Now, press the power button of the Canon ts6120 setup.
- Now, select the language/country/region/time and date on the printer setup.
- Now, you will have to install the ink cartridges. Open the cartridge door of the Pixma ts6120 and wait until the cartridge is installed.
- Take out the cartridges from the package and place it in the right alignment.
- Download the printer drivers and install them on your device.
- Once the driver is installed in the computer the Canon ts6120 setup is complete.
Canon Pixma TS6120 WiFi Setup
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Press the homes button on your Canon printer.
- Select the wireless settings once you are done with connecting the Canon printer with the wi-fi.
- Select local area settings for the wireless network. Here you will have to select a wireless connection option.
Press ok or select yes option
Using the CD ROM
- Select the startup menu.
- Now select the yes option to connect the Canon Pixma ts6120 printer to the wireless connection.
- The installation process will start connecting the wi-fi with the Canon Pixma ts6120 printer. If you see the wireless router option then select it. You will be able to establish a connection with the wireless network.
- Here enter the password and then select ok.
- Now, the wireless router will be seen on the screen.
- You will now see the setup data.
- Once the link to the network is established click on the next.
- Follow the directions on the printer for head alignment and running a test print.
- Once the Canon Pixma ts6120 setup for the wireless network is complete click on the next option.
- Click the exit option now.
These are some of the most basic steps to set up the Canon Pixma ts6120 printer and also set up a wireless connection. However, if you experience any problem while following these steps or are unable to establish a connection with the wi-fi network feel free to get help from Canon technicians. They will guide you on how to set up the wi-fi on the Canon printer.