Is your Ricoh printer not working? Is it showing Ricoh Printer Error Sc542? Then do not worry as this problem can be resolved easily by following some of the most basic troubleshooting solutions that we are going to discuss in detail here.
Ricoh printers are known for offering the best printing quality while at the same time it is very reliable. However, many times printers may experience error and issues here and there and the same goes for Ricoh printers. The Ricoh error codes are very common and most of the users have to go through it at some point in time. So, if you are facing the error Sc542 then it means that the fuser is not able to reach the temperature at a particular time. The printer won’t work properly until the error code is resolved.
In this blog, we are going to cover in detail the steps that you need to follow to resolve the error in Ricoh printers. However, if you are facing any confusion or need more technical help then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
As discussed earlier in this blog the error usually occurs when there is an issue with the thermistor, which may be not working or is not placed properly. You can also check the power supply board and see if the problem is not with it.
So, now you need to know and understand how to fix the error code. There are a couple of things that you can try to fix the error, let us discuss them in detail here.
- Press the yellow-colored button on the Ricoh printer.
- Then press 107 on the keyboard.
- Press and hold the clear button on the printer.
- Then press the copy-SP button on the printer. Then open the front door to check if the printing can be done properly.
- Then press the on and off button. Then you can close the door of the Ricoh printer.
If the steps mentioned above are not able to resolve the printer error code then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press and hold the escape key and the online key simultaneously.
- Now, turn on the printer and press the navigation keys to enter the SP2 option on the menu. Then press the enter key.
- Then navigate to the SP5 option and then press the enter key.
- Then navigate to the menu which says 810 and then press the enter key.
- Then confirm the message and then turn off the printer.
Now, restart the printer and then check if the error code is fixed or not.
In this blog, we have covered the steps that you need to take to resolve Ricoh Printer Error Sc542. You can get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance. The technical support team will guide you in resolving the error immediately without wasting your time. Contact for more information and help.