Canon Pixma Setup
Canon Pixma printers are some of the most widely used printers across the world. These printers offer a lot of features that make the printing quality the best. These printers come at a reasonable price and can be used for personal and official use.
However, before establishing Canon Pixma setup these are the things that you need to check.
- Make sure you have an access point through which you are getting an internet connection. Make sure the access point is properly functioning before you try the Canon wi-fi printer setup.
- Make sure you have a device like a personal computer, smartphone, tablet that is connected to the internet.
Check the internet connection before the setup. Go to the web browser and check the internet. If you are unable to connect to the network then do not try to set up as it will be of no use.
How to Set Up Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
If you are trying to establish Canon Pixma Setup to a wireless connection then make sure to follow these steps.
Plugin the Printer and Turn it on
- You may also need to use the ethernet cable to access the internet connection. Plugin the ethernet cable to the Canon Pixma printer and then into the router.
Check the Installation Software of the Printer
- If you have received a CD drive when you purchased the printer then you will have to insert the CD drive to install the software. Run the program for the Canon wi-fi printer setup.
- In some old printer, you may have to install the CD. To do this, insert the CD into your system and simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Connect the Printer to the Internet connection
You will have to select the internet connection you are using and connect to it by adding the password.
- First of all, check the instructions on the manual that came with the Canon printer. Follow the instruction to connect to the network.
- Verify the Computer Network and the Canon printer Network are the same
- To receive information from the computer the wireless printer must be connected to the same network as the computer. Check both are connected to the same network by following these steps:
- Go to the Windows icon and then open the start.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Now, select devices option here.
- On the left side select printer and scanners option.
- Now, select + add a printer or scanner option
- Select the name of your Canon printer.
- You can also install the printer with the help of a USB cable.
These are some of the most basic steps that you can follow while the Canon Pixma setup. However, if you are unable to understand these steps or simply need professional guidance then the best thing is to get in touch with the experts. The Canon printer technician understands how to setup Canon printer models and will guide you in the best way.