Canon Printer Error E59 Quick Fix 2022.These days printers have become one of the most important things especially when it comes to official work printers are a necessity.
These printers are designed to meet up with personal and professional needs. With so many printers out the Canon has established its position in the market for supplying top-class printers that come with advanced features and are designed with the latest technology.
So, if you are looking for one of the best printers then Canon is surely a great option to consider.
Follow the step by step guide to fix Canon Printer Error E59
People Also Ask - FAQ's
What does Error e59 mean on the Canon printer?
E39 error on Canon printer means that the paper settings for a paper that are set on the printer are not the same as that is set on the Canon printer. So, you need to make sure that the paper size that you have set matches the one set on the printer settings.
Why is my Canon printer showing an error?
There are several reasons why your Canon printer may be showing the error. Usually, you will see an error code that corresponds to a particular type of error. However, in most cases, the Canon printer errors occur because of paper jamming, pending print queue, and network connection related issue.
How do I fix a Canon printer error?
The troubleshooting solutions to fix Canon printer error depends upon the error code that is shown on the display of the printer. Press and hold the stop/resume button for 3 seconds. Then check is the error is resolved or not.
However, does that mean that these printers do not come across errors? Of course not, just like any other device experiencing errors or issues while using the Canon printer Error E59 is quite common.
However, do not be taken aback because these printer errors can be resolved easily.
Are you facing Canon printer error E59? Are you looking for ways that can help in fixing the error E59? Well, in this blog we are going to discuss in detail the steps that you need to take to fix the error.
But if you need an immediate response then getting in touch with the Canon printer technical support team is the best solution.
There are many reasons why you may experience issues while using the Canon printer. These issues can occur because of multiple reasons.
However, if the problem persists then getting help from the technicians is the best solution as they have complete knowledge about the printer.
Talking about the Canon printer Error E59, the most common reason why you may have to face this issue is that the settings that you have configured for the printer not matching with the information that is set on the printer.
This is the reason why you are seeing E59 error on Canon Printer the digital display of the Canon printer.
So, now that you know the main reason for experiencing this error let us discuss in detail the solutions that can help in fixing the Canon printer error E59.
- Check the paper settings that have been made in the printer driver and if required change it accordingly.
- Also, check the settings for the paper size and then make the changes if necessary.
- If you need to copy, then change the settings for the copy paper.
- Make sure it matches with the paper settings and information that has been set on the cassette of the printer.
- Also, check the paper settings to check the cassette paper information and details.
- If the information mentioned on the cassette is not similar to that set on the printer then check the printer’s settings of the drivers.
- the size of the paper and the media type that you have set is correct or not.
- Once you have checked everything and changed the settings accordingly make sure to run a print test to see if the Error E59 is resolved or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you can follow to resolve the Canon printer error E59.
However, if you are still experiencing problems while resolving the issue then getting help from the experts is the right thing to do. Get in touch with the Canon printer technical support team for more information and support.