Printers are designed to meet up with our personal and professional requirements. It has become an important electronic device that fulfills home and office needs. However, Dell printers are known for establishing a great reputation in the market. Thanks to the technology the Dell printers come with features that not only make printing an amazing experience but also make it user-friendly and convenient. As we all know that every device has its IP address so the same is with the Dell printers. The IP address is an important thing as it helps in resolving most of the issues with the printer or when the Dell printer stops working. That is why you must know how to find the Dell printer IP address.
In this blog, we are going to cover the detail steps that you need to take to find out the IP address of the Dell printer. It is not that difficult to find out the IP address of a printer be it, Dell. But you must follow the right guidelines. However, if you are facing any issue or need technical help from the experts then getting in touch with the Dell printer technicians is the best solution.
As we all know that it is important to find out the IP address for the printer. Here are the steps that you can take to find out the IP address for your printer.
- First of all, you need to make sure that the computer is turned on and is connected to the same network as the printer.
- Then click on the start button on your computer and then type cmd and then press the enter key.
- Now type ipconfig in the search bar and press the enter key. Now, you can check some of the details for your network connection which also includes the IP address.
- In the next steps, you need to type ping which is followed by the IP address for your Dell printer and then press the enter key.
- At last type arp-a to check the devices that are connected to the network. You can also check and find out the IP address of the devices that are connected to the same network under this option.
These are the steps that you need to take to find out the IP address for the Dell printer. However, if it does not work you can also follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the start button and then type cmd in the search bar and then press enter.
- Now, type netstat-r and then enter to find out the IP address of the Dell printer.
These are the steps that you need to take to find out the IP address for your printer. However, if this does not work then you can get in touch with the Dell printer technicians for help and support and to know how to find Dell printer IP address? They will guide you step by step in finding the IP address immediately.