Troubleshooting an Epson Printer
Troubleshooting an Epson Printer – Epson Printer is widely used for office and personal use as these printers offer top-class quality at a very reasonable price. Moreover, the wide selection of available models makes it easier for the user to choose what suits their requirements. Though, Epson printers are one of the best printers in the market just like any other electronic device they also come across errors and issues.
Are you facing issues with your Epson printer? Then do not worry as we help you in troubleshooting an Epson printer. The Epson printer errors are very common and they can be fixed with few troubleshooting solutions. However, make sure you follow these steps very carefully.
What are some of the Most Common Epson Printer Issues?- Troubleshooting
Before you know about troubleshooting an Epson Printer you need to know about some of the most common Epson printer problems or errors that you may come across.
Most of the time, while using an Epson printer you may face problems in connecting to a wi-fi network, USB cable connection issue, paper jam, and Epson printer offline.
Quick Solutions for Troubleshooting Epson Printer
If you are facing these problems or any other issue with an Epson printer then follow the troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue.
Unable to Turn on the Printer/The Printer Shuts Down
If the indicator lights on the Epson printer does not turn on and the printer does not start even when you press the power button. Then follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Turn off the Epson printer and make sure the power cord is plugged to the power socket properly.
- Also, check power socket is connected to the electric source.
Then, check the voltage that is getting supplied is as per the requirement of the Troubleshooting Epson printer.
Troubleshooting an Epson Printer is not Printing Anything
If the printer is nor orienting anything then there are chances that the Epson printer is not properly connected to the computer. You can try these methods to resolve the issue.
- Take out the power of the computer and the printer. Also, properly check the interface of the cable and see if it is connected to the computer properly.
- Also, check the specifications of the interface cable matches with the printer’s and computer’s specifications.
You need to check that the interface is connected to the computer without passing into any other device.
The Epson Printer is not Set as Default
First of all, you need to install the printer driver and then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the start button and then go to the settings option.
- Then select printers.
- Right-click on the Epson printer model.
- Now, choose the properties option.
- Select, the ports option.
- Check that the Epson printer is selected for a port.
How to Troubleshoot an Epson Printer
Although, there are several methods that you can follow to resolve printer offline issue. Removing the print jobs is one of the first things that you need to do to resolve the issue.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option.
- Then select your Epson printer model.
- Then check by clicking on ‘see what’s printing’ option.
- If you find pending print jobs then remove it one by one.
- Restart the computer and the printer to check the problem is fixed.
These are some of the most common problems that you may face while using the Epson printer. If you are unable to solve the issue then get in touch with the technical support team as they guide you on troubleshooting an Epson Printer.
Need Help? Visit at Epson Printer Help & Support
or If your Epson Printer is Offline visit at Epson Printer Offline