HP Printer Won’t Print
Hp printers are very much preferred in the market and a majority of the printer buyers buy the hp printers. They love the device and this makes the product even simpler to use. But what if your favorite printer device is stuck and your hp printer won’t print from your computer? Things can make worse and you can never easily print from your computer. Here are the troubleshooting steps for a windows computer that you can take when your hp printer is not in the right state. Let’s see why the hp printer will not print.
- The initial step you need to take when your hp printer won’t print from your computer is of unplugging the USB cable from the printer. For accomplishing this, move to control panel- programs and feature and accept the hp Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Secondly, go to control panel- Devices and printer and chose all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Now restart your computer
- Tap on the bottom left start button on the desktop and type device manager in the search box and click on the device manager on the menu.
- Now in the device manager, tap on the view tab on the top and select “show hidden devices”.
- From the device manager list, check entries under “printer”. if there are any entries, just right-click and choose “uninstall”. Also, make sure that you choose the box that says “delete the driver software for this device”.
- Now check the entries in the “printer queue” and “imaging devices” & renew the same transform.
- Delete printer entry or any entry that says “unknown device”.
- Once this is done, you can close the device manager and press “windows key” + “r” for starting the “run” window. Open- type “printui.exe /s” and press enter.
- Go to print server properties and visit drivers- remove any entry from there. Now run the window and type “c:/programdata”- only go to HP technicians and remove any printer related folders and files.
- When this is done, you may try to clean out your temporary files and cached files. You can try using an automated application like cleaner software that you can download from the internet.
- Now what you have to do is restart your computer then. Open run window then and type “services.msc” & press ok for getting the service window.
- Scroll down to “Remote Procedure Call” and right-click & lead to properties.
- Be sure that service is opened and the startup type is “automatic”.
- Simply scroll up and go to “function discovery provide host”. Right-click and select properties. Now turn the startup type to “manual” and start the service.
- Repeat the same process on “functional discovery resource publication”.
If things are easy to resolve by following the above rules and procedures, it’s all good but if you still face the hp printer won’t print from computer error then just dial the HP Printer Technicians toll-free support number. We are accessible online for 24 hours and 7 days in customer services. Just call us once and your issues will be resolved immediately.