How to Get a Printer Online Windows 10
This post will easily tell you how to get a printer online in Windows 10. There can be many reasons for this issue and you will find below steps very easy to get helped. In today’s modern life, printers can go offline due to paper jams, minor connection issues, out of jam issues. Many times the problem can happen due to printer drivers are out of date or corrupted and has some other hardware issues.
Your printer should come back online once the reason of it being offline is fixed. This fact holds in case of problems like paper jams, the printer is going out of paper and minor hardware issues that are preventing the printer from being available online. Mostly clearing the issue is not enough and you need to go manually to make the printer online on your windows computer.
Easy Steps That Can Make the Printer Online in Windows 10
- Click on Windows 10 Start button and then click on the Device Manager Option in the menu that appears.
- Do this on the device manager screen, firstly click on the action tab in the top menu and then click on Devices and Printers option in the drop-down menu.
- Do this step on the devices and printers screen, just right click on the offline printer (it would appear as Faded) and then click on See what’s printing option in the contextual menu.
- On the next screen, click on the Use Printer Offline option, to remove the tick mark on this item & wait for the printer to go online.
- When the printer goes online, it will print whatever you wanted to print in the queue.
However, if the option for making the printer online is blocked out or if the printer comes online briefly and then goes back offline again, it is time to troubleshoot the printer issue on your computer.
- Just click on the windows 10 start button and click on the settings icon.
- Click on the devices option on the settings screen.
- On the Next Screen, click on the Troubleshoot option in the side menu and then click on the Printer option.
- In the Expanded Printer Menu, click on Run the Troubleshooter Option.
- Allow the Windows Troubleshooter to run and it will come up with suggestions to fix the problem. In this circumstance, the suggestion will be to make the printer a default printer. The suggestion in your case may be to update the driver or anything else.
- Just click on apply this fix and follow the next instruction.
How to Get a Printer Online in Windows 10- Error Removed Easily?
You can call at the printer technicians support phone number if you want to resolve your offline error on the printer. They will help you easily and they will let your errors removed simply with just a few minutes of questioning, answering and diagnosing. So why wait for more? Just dial them today!