HP printer s is one of the best printers that you can find in the market. The HP printers are designed keeping in mind top-notch quality and innovative technology that gives these printers a competitive edge over the others.
When it comes to buying printers from HP laserjet printers are definitely on the top of the list. However, many people complain about facing issues while using the HP laserjet printer. One of the most common problems that the users have to face while using these printers is that the HP laserjet printer is not able to pick up the paper. Sometimes the printer may be picking up more than one paper at a time and as a result causing a problem. Therefore there are a few things that you need to take care of while using the HP laserjet printers.
In this blog, we have covered some of the most basic troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to resolve the problem with the Laserjet printer.
If you are facing this problem while using the HP laserjet printer then thee are some troubleshooting solutions that you need to follow to resolve the problem. Here are quick tips that you can follow and then check if the problem is fixed or not.
- First of all, you need to check if there is any paper jam. Make sure there are no bits and pieces of paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure that the paper is loaded with the exact size of the paper that is mentioned in the settings.
- Also, check if the paper size that is mentioned is the same on the control panel.
- Make sure that the paper guides mentioned in the paper tray are correct and match the size of the paper.
If you have confirmed the steps mentioned above and everything seems to be fine then there are few other things that you can try to resolve the problem.
- Make sure to not adjust the paper guides towards the side that has the stacks.
- The other thing that you need to check is the humidity levels of the room. Make sure the humidity levels of the room match with the one mentioned in the guideline. Otherwise, it can result in an issue with the paper.
- One more thing that you need to know is if the papers are placed somewhere where the humidity levels are very low that can also be the issue. In this case, you need to take out the papers and then reverse the direction in which the papers are placed.
- If it keeps showing printer offline error then you need to follow the steps that can change the offline status of the printer.
- Make sure that the paper tray is not stacked with a lot of papers as it can result in this issue.
These are some of the things that you need to take care of while using the HP laserjet printer. Make sure to check the points mentioned above if you are experiencing your HP laserjet printer is not picking up paper. However, if the problem is unresolved then get help from the technical experts.