When it comes to printers HP is known for manufacturing some of the most amazing printers. These printers are known for offering the best features that are designed by using the latest technology. The HP printers deliver the best quality prints that are simply the best. One of the most amazing features of the HP printer is the ePrint feature that it offers.
HP ePrint is an amazing feature that allows you to print location that has access to the internet. You can use the HP email to send the print through an email. However, if you are facing a problem while accessing the ePrint feature then do not worry as this problem can be resolved by following the basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem. In such a situation, you need to check the internet connection and make sure that it is connected to the printer and the computer.
If you are still experiencing a problem while using the printer or the problem is unresolved. Then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
If you are experiencing a similar issue then do not worry and follow the solutions mentioned in this blog to resolve the problem.
Check the Internet Connection
If you are experiencing a problem while trying to print using the HP ePrint then you need to check the network connection to which the printer is connected. Here are a few things that you need to check.
- Make sure the wireless signals of the printer are on and it must be connected to the same network to which the device (computer or mobile) is connected.
- Many HP printers come with a wireless setting to configure the network. You can use the wizard to connect the HP printer to the network.
- If the problem is in the connection then try moving the router and the computer closer to get better wi-fi signals. If the router is placed far away from the router then it can weaken the wi-fi signals.
- You need to restart the router. Many times, restarting a device can help in fixing most of the issues.
Check the Requirements for the Print-Job and ePrint
Make sure the configuration for the ePrint job is done properly and also check the email file that has been attached is supported or not.
- Make sure the file that you have attached is compatible.
- You need to check the email account has to access for ePrint.
- Make sure the settings of the ePrint are similar to the print job preferences.
Check the Status of the Printer
To receive the ePrint job it is important that the printer is turned on and is connected to the web.
- Switch off the printer and then switch it on after a few minutes.
- Run a test print using a device that is connected to the same network. If there is an error displayed on the screen then it is related to the network.
- Make sure the web service for the printer is turned on.
Here we have covered some of the most basic steps that you need to take to resolve HP ePrint job is not printing. If you are facing any issue while following these steps or if the problem is unresolved then you can get in touch with the HP printer technicians for help and assistance.