Printers are one such device that is used in our day to day life for different purposes. There are different manufacturers of printers in the market that promise to deliver the best printing results and features. The printers are designed innovatively to bring to you the best printing results and features that are technologically innovative and provide the best printing experience.
However, you must know and understand these printers are designed to bring to you the best features which keep improving with the passing time. One such feature is Duplex Printing which allows you to print on both the sides of the paper. Duplex printing feature is available in most of the printers. While most of the printers allow you to print automatically on both the sides however, in some you may have to manually turn the page upside down. The first thing that you need to check before trying out this feature is whether your printer supports this feature or not.
If you are facing any issue while trying to use the duplex printing feature then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Duplex printing is an amazing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper. So, if you want to turn on this feature you need to check a couple of things.
Check if there is an Automatic Duplex Printing Option
The first thing that you need to do is to check if there is a duplex printing feature available in your printer. You can check the manufacturer’s guide for the printer. The other thing that you can do to check the availability of duplex printing features follows the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the file and then select the print option.
- Then go to the settings and select the option for print one-sided. If you see another option saying print on both sides, then it means that the duplex printing option is available.
Print Even and Odd Pages
Another way to enable duplex printing option if to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the files and then go to the settings and select the option for print all pages. Then select the option that says only print odd pages. And select the option the print.
- Once the printer finishes printing the odd pages, turn the stack of paper upside down. Then go to the settings and select the option for print all pages. Here choose only print even pages and then select print.
Manual Duplex Printing
Some of the printers do not have a manual printing option, then there are few ways that you can use to check the duplex printing feature. The first one is to print on one side of the paper and then manually turn the sheet upside down. If you are using MS Word then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the file and then select the option for print.
- Then open the settings and choose the options that say print one-sided. After that, manually print on both sides.
You will see a message on the Word to turn the stack and feed the paper. While using the manual duplex printing option it is better to reload the pages.
If you are facing any issue while trying the duplex printing feature then follow the steps mentioned above. However, sometimes you may need technical help while enabling the features for your printer. In this situation, get in touch with the support team.