The printer is an important device that allows you to print, scan, copy and send a fax. It is one of the devices that are widely used daily for office as well as personal use. You can find printers manufactured under different companies that are designed to specifically meet up with the user requirements. The features that are incorporated in these printers allow you to make the best use of the printer along with user-friendly features.
The print preview feature allows you to check what is being printed. But many times, when you open a page to preview the page that is opened by Internet Explorer may not preview properly and you may get the script browser error. It is a common issue that can occur because of multiple reasons. If you are facing a similar problem then do not worry as it is a common issue that can be resolved by following the basic troubleshooting solutions.
If you are facing this problem often then get in touch with the technical support team for help and support.
If you are unable to view the page print preview using Internet Explorer then you need to know that multiple reasons can result in this issue. Here are some of the reason why you may have to face this issue.
- Printer permission is not given.
- The video card or the driver is outdated or corrupted.
- There are high chances of having an issue with the temporary folder. The folder title low in the temp folder may be deleted.
- For the web page protected mode is turned on.
You can troubleshoot this issue by following the basic solutions mentioned below. If the problem is unresolved then you can also seek help from the technical support team. You can also follow the solutions mentioned below to fix this issue.
- In many cases, the printer driver update is not available in Windows update. So, you need to update the drivers of the printer manually. You can visit the official website of the printer to download and install the latest version of the software. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest version of the printer driver can help in resolving the issuer with the printer.
- Check that you are signed in as a Windows administrator. Click on the date and time and then choose the option to change the date and time settings. In another dialogue box when the user access control comes to click on the continue option. Then follow the on-screen instruction to resolve the error code.
- Another thing that you can do to resolve the problem is to disable the protected mode and then try to print again.
- You can also integrity level low for the low folder. Click on the start button. Then go to All Programs and select Accessories. Here right-click on the command prompt select the run as administrator option. Then press enter once the command prompt appears on the screen. At last, reboot the system and open Internet Explorer to check the print preview on the web page.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to resolve the issue when you are unable to preview the print on Internet Explorer. In case the problem is unresolved get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.