Brother Printers Offline Windows 10
If your Brother printers offline on Windows 10 or your printers keep going offline. Then there are high chances of having a problem with the internet connection. As a result, the Brother printer is showing offline. However, do not worry as Brother Printers offline Windows 10 is a very common problem and can be fixed in just a few steps.
So, if you are someone who is experiencing Brother printer offline technical problem then do not panic. As we help you troubleshoot the printer offline on Windows 10 in just a few steps.
Need Help? Change your printer status from Offline to Online. Click on Below Given Link -
Brother Printers Offline on Windows 10 | Quick Fixes
Printer Offline on Windows 10
One of the most common reasons for Brother printer to go offline is a paper jam, network connectivity issues, or if the printer stops all of a sudden. However, sometimes the printer offline can also arise because of outdated or incompatible print drivers. You can follow troubleshooting tips to fix the Brother printers offline Windows 10 however, sometimes you may also have to manually turn the printer online.
Check the Connection of the Brother Printer
- Turn off the Brother printer.
- Restart the printer and then wait for a few seconds.
- Now you will have to check the connection. If the printer is connected using USB cable then make sure to check all the connections are set properly. For a wired network, you will have to check the printer and the computer is connected properly using an ethernet port. Also, check the router and the signal are strong enough. For a wireless network, you need to make sure that the wi-fi signal strength is not weak.
Check the Printing Status of the Brother Printer
- Restart the printer and wait for a while.
- Now, go to the windows and then control panel.
- Here select ‘device and printers’ option.
- Now, select the Brother printer model. Twice click on the printer to select it.
- Now, go to the configuration page of the printer and select ‘see what’s printing’.
- Check if the Brother printer is set as default if not then enable this option.
Check the Printer Spooler
You need to check the print spooler option if your Brother printer is offline.
- Press Windows + R.
- Then, type services.msc in the search tab and press enter.
- Search for print spooler option.
- Right-click on the print spooler services option.
- Now, click to restart.
- This will help in fixing the issue. Run a test job to see if the problem is fixed.
Update the Drivers
Incompatible, corrupted or outdated print drivers are some of the reasons why you are seeing Brother printer offline Windows 10. However, if there is an issue in the print driver you can easily fix it by updating the drivers. Follow these steps to update the print drivers on Windows 10 and resolve printer offline issue.
- Press Windows + R.
- Then, you will directed to the control panel and here select programs.
- Search for Brother printer driver here.
- Now, right-click on it to uninstall the driver.
- Restart the system and check if the printer offline problem is resolved.
Now, you will have to re-install the printer drivers.
- You can install the printer driver from the CD that came along the Brother printer.
Go to the official website of the Brother printer and download the print driver. Make sure you are downloading the latest version that is compatible with Windows 10.
These are some of the most basic troubleshooting steps for Brother printers offline Windows 10 issue. However, if you need more understanding and information get in touch with the Brother printer technicians for support.